2013 Valentine Wishes Charity Campaign and Virtual Valentine

Every year so many of you want to wish Gerard a Happy Valentine’s Day, we at GerardButler.Net strive to make those wishes also benefit those in need. Instead of sendings cards and gifts, we ask that you use the same amount you would have spent on those things and donate it to a worthy cause. Over the last five years, GB.Net has raised over $75,000 during this campaign.

THIS YEAR’S CAMPAIGN WILL BENEFIT THE US CHILDREN’S CHARITY, KIDS KICKING CANCER.  THE CAMPAIGN WILL RUN FROM NOW UNTIL MARCH 15, 2013.  A VALENTINE WISHES VIRTUAL CARD IS BELOW FOR YOU TO SEND YOUR BEST WISHES TO GERRY FOR A HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!

All donations made via this link will go directly to Kids Kicking Cancer.
All donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code. The KKC EIN is 38-3500655.

SUBMIT YOUR VALENTINE MESSAGE FOR GERRY BELOW.
(Messages containing personal information in the text of the message
like emails (does not include the email field), phone numbers and addresses will automatically be deleted)

9 comments on “2013 Valentine Wishes Charity Campaign and Virtual Valentine

1. Gerry, que Dios te siga Bendiciendo con tus Éxitos y mejor aún con el Amor en tu Corazón..! Saludos desde Argentina y esperamos verte pronto por aquí.- Kary :)

2. Vickie Martinez on said:

Your old fans are still out here, and we still support you! :)

3. Andrea Dolipski on said:

Dear Gerry,
    Wishing you a great Valentine’s Day! Can’t wait to see your new movie! Sending you love and hugs, Andrea
    P.S. You’re still my wonderwall:-)

4. Sherrell Frederick/Bermos on said:

Wishing you a beautiful Happy Valentine’s Day. May you continue to make wonderful film for your fans. I believe in you!! Never give up!!

Much love
    Sherrell/Bermos

5. Catherine on said:

Hi Gerry

Have a great valentine’s day.

Forever yours

Cathy

6. edna sandoval on said:

My dearest Gerry, Happy Valentine Day—–with all my love now and forever———Wish I could see you again—last time was at the arc light theater–for machine gun preacher—that was nice –thank you for being a friend to all of us–your no. 1 fan.

7. sharon weber on said:

Gerry, I very much want to wish you a very happy Valentine’s Day. I have been watching your films since you did Tomorrow Never dies, I have all your films and I watch them very often. I hope you that will continue to make You are very talented actor, and you put yourself right into the parts you play. I Sincerely hope you

8. Hey Gerry!
    Hope you have a fantastic Valentine’s day! Know you are loved throughout the world! Continue to make great films and we will show up at our local theatres to support you!!!
    All the best! Much Love!
    Sherri

9. Loretta M on said:

Happy Valenntines day to my very favorite actor.