Send Gerry A Virtual Birthday Card 2012!

Here’s your chance to send Gerard a virtual birthday card for his 43rd BIRTHDAY!!!! No registration required! (Just keep in mind this is a public website and all comments are viewable by our visitors :D )  For your protection, we DO NOT allow personal information like emails, mailing addresses and telephone numbers in comments.

Gerry’s birthday is November 13.  Wishes can be posted until November 20, 2012.

207 comments on “Send Gerry A Virtual Birthday Card 2012!

1. Happy Birthday Gerard!

Lana
    From Russia with Love :)

2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ,GERRY !!

Have a wonderful day with your family and friends.

from Japan

oxox MAYUMI

3. Deborah Ann on said:

Wishing you a Happy Birthday, may your’ year be filled with all things rare and beautiful.
    Gentle Hugs
    Deborah Ann

4. barbara Igelsrud on said:

Happy Birthday Gerard!
    We really enjoy your films. You seem to
    live in the moment and enjoy your life.
    Have fun and stay healthy during the coming year.

5. May the year, which your birthday begins, brings all the special things that mean the most to you. Happy Birthday Gerry!

~Maria, NJ

6. Dear Gerard,
    I wish you a Happy Birthday as well and all the best. Keep your very strong charisma and keep smiling.
    Many lovely gratings from Switzerland…

Tanja

7. Mari-Jean Melissa on said:

Doing good work and being a good person is a gift to us all. Happy, Happy Birthday! Blessings.

8. Mary Jane on said:

Dear Gerry,

Have a wonderful Birthday! Wishing you love, health and success in all you do.

mj

9. Best wishes from switzerland, enjoy your day!

10. Hope your special day was as memorable as you are, Gerry!
    Angela from Kentucky ~

11. di lawrence on said:

Have a very happy birthday and a smashing year to follow, be well :)

12. Esther Castro on said:

Hola, happy birthday, you bring light to my life with your smile and charm, it’s was a lucky day when I discovered you in Timeline and never forget. You’re amazing. I wish you all the best and happiness. Always love you. Te quiero.

13. Bj Sturman on said:

Happy Birthday Gerry! Hope you had a wonderful celebrating your birhtday!

14. Before the earth was breathed into creation, God had a dream about you that came true the day you were born. May you feel His love for you today! He has a special message of love for you today – that you will know could only come from Him.

15. ¡¡¡ FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS “GERARDITO” DESDE MALLORCA (ESPAÑA)¡¡¡ Que lo pases muy bien en compañia de tus seres mas queridos, y que te diviertas mucho. Un abrazo muy fuerte, y ¡¡¡SIGUE ASI, QUE VAS BIEN¡¡¡

16. Sherri O on said:

Hey Gerry!
    Hope you have a fantastic day! You are an inspiration!!! I hope you continue to make movies as we love to see on the silver screen! All the best!!! Have a Happy Birthday! Much love…Sherri

17. Ava Trinkler on said:

I hope you have an awesome Birthday :) Best wishes always, your #1 fan, Ava

18. Petra Birrer on said:

Dear Gerry,

I wish you a Happy Birthday as well as continued all the best and much of success in everything you will do!!!
    Hope you have/had a beautiful day with lots of fun, recovery and all your loved ones!!
    Many lovely greetings from Switzerland….see ya at the movies ;)

xox Petra

btw: I’ve laughed so hard as I saw your paragliding video fom last winter in our good old Zermatt — it’s awesome!!

19. christine on said:

dear gerry,
    best wishes and happy birthday
    i hope, you have a great day

christine from germany

20. Ruth Cornelius on said:

Good Morning Gerard and a Very Very Very Happy Birthday to you. I hope you take time to enjoy the day and know that the best is yet to come. Big hugs.

21. Gerard,Have a very happy birthday,with family and friends. And wishing you many more.Have the best of health and many more birthdays. Bonnie

22. Zelda Teixeira on said:

Hi Gerard,

A very Happy Birthday to you! May you be with us for many, many years to come and that you be so blessed with all that is beautiful, kind and true! :) . Have the most fantastic time!

Zelda

23. Siobhan Morley on said:

Hi Gerard

Have a wonderful day today. Take it easy – I worry you’re going to burn out, you’re that busy – What am I like? I bet I sound like your Mum!

I’m really looking forward to all your new films. Just make sure you get on the UK chat shows because we miss your wit, humour, candour and charm over here.

A friend of mine died on your 40th birthday (he was 42) and, although the day is tinged with sadness, I always spend the day with a smile on my face remembering your birthday so THANK YOU! (Or should I thank your Mum for giving birth to you on this day 43 years ago?)

Luv ya loads!

Siobhan

24. Claribel on said:

Happy Birthday Mr. Butler’s! May all you’re whises can true, have a very nice and unfogettable day.

25. Gergana Georgieva on said:

Happy Birthday, Gerry!
    ?eep dreaming :)

Gergana

26. Muneerah Lalani on said:

From one Scorp to another……Have a wonderful birthday….been watching and loving each one of your movies. Had i known you were shooting for Chasing Mavericks in Santa Cruz, Ca., i would have set up a tent there ! :)

27. Many happy returns of the day, many happy moments in your life (and in our lives when watching your films)!!!

Dana,
    Czech Republic

28. Sandy D. on said:

Dear Gerry!
    I wish you all the best for your birthday! A lot of happiness in your life! Success with your films and projects! I look forward to your new movies! Unfortunately, they start much later in Germany. without you?

I just wanted to say that I think you’re a great actor and admire your versatility. Love your movies!
    You’re a very attractive man, breathtaking.
    And I believe a nice guy … at least what I’ve seen from you. Of course, I would like to get to know you without the cameras, as a friend, … who doesn’t ;)

That’s enough of blandishments * gg *

I wish you a happy life!
    And finally lucky in love;)
    Enjoy the day with your family and friends
    love hugs from
    Sandy

hope you understand my unskilled English

29. This day came again,one more year passed. It brought more movies! Dear Jerry,though English is far from my native language and I will not be able to express all I ‘d like to wish,I ‘ll make it short,may life brings you harmony and satisfaction.
    From the very bottom of my heart
    Anna.

30. Ana Maria on said:

Gerard,
    THANK YOU for making Machine Gun Preacher. It is a very scary, but powerful and inspirational movie. {I appreciate that you do a variety of roles. I guess you have talent Kid ;) } You seem to have passion and a sincere enthusiasm for what you do. Try not to lose that. Have fun. Wishing you inner peace and many blessings.

By the way, Happy Birthday!
    Ana Maria

31. Norma Butler on said:

Happy birthday Gerry, have a wonderful day full of blessings, hugs and kisses. May this year bring to you more movies, happiness and all your wishes come true. Keep being the wonderful man you are.. never change.

32. Suzanne Hoffman on said:

Happy Birthday, Gerry! And thanks for giving your fans the gift of your films. Looking forward to many more of them over the years to come. Love you and wish you all the best always!

33. MARLENE SALTZMAN on said:

DEAR GERR: WE HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR 8 YEARS NOW AND I WANT TO SEND TO YOU THE WARMEST BIRTHDAY WISH, EVER. MAY YOUR BIRTHDAY AND THE NEXT YEAR BE HAPPY, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS!!!

CHEERS, MARLENE

34. Loretta on said:

Wishing you a wonderful 43rd birthday, enjoy and have fun!

35. Christine Nelson on said:

May your light continue to get brighter with each passing day. Happy, happy birthday!

36. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERRY!! I hope that you have fun without me. LOL Party well but be careful, we want you to be around for LONG time!!

37. elizabeth on said:

My dearest,Gerard Butler.Thank you for all the wonderful movies you have been in,that I have purchased everyone of them.I love looking at that beautiful face of yours that lights up the screen.Your looks absolutely hypnotizes me.You were born to be a star.Thats why I want to wish you the very best in life since you light up so many others life with your talent and looks.Happy Birthday dear Gerard Butler.I hope you stay in the business for always,since I dread the day you retire.How fair thou art my love,a joy that can’t be matched.You give us so much my love ,you would be the greatest catch.Whoever wins your heart I sincerely know there blessed.Though I will never meet your I hear your a lot of fun.Beauty plus a sence of humor know wonder your always on the run.The women just adore you,but by now I’m sure you know,so Happy Birthday gorgeous one ,you give my life a glow.

38. Susan Haes on said:

Dearest Gerry,
    May you have the happiest of birthdays, yet. I wish you many, many more happy and healthy ones. Keep smiling and I wish you all the best.
    Love you,
    Sue

39. Christina Camara on said:

Dear Gerry,
    Wishing you many blessings, much love, peace and happiness to you on your birthday and always. I’m a recent viewer to your movies. I really enjoyed Chasing Mavericks and I’m looking forward to Playing For Keeps in December to come to the movie theatres. I saw P.S. I Love You on TV last week and thought it was a really good movie. You have a really beautiful voice! Do you have any recordings on CD when you were in the rock band? I would really love to hear your music. The movie Machine Gun Preacher was a very moving story. You are a very talented actor.
    Take care, keep well and be safe. Blessings and prayers, Christina C.

40. Julia Moore-Konichek on said:

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Gerry!

I’ve been a fan for a while now, and enjoy all of your films. Have a wondeful day.

41. Happy Birthday Gerard! Keep safe and be happy!

42. Natasja on said:

Hello Gerard,

On the day you were born,that was the day that your father and mother became proud parents of a son.
    Years later when you became an actor in movies, your fans becoming proud to see this new actor
    And you make me proud 2 when I saw your smile few months ago on television.
    That was the day you give me a smile on my face.(thanks) ;-)
    So Gerard,
    Happy Birthday to you, and wish you all the best and good luck in your life.
    That you always be this lovely man with allot of sense of humor, the man that help other children.
    And that your wishes come true in your life.

Allot of love hugs for you Birthday, kisses Natasja ;-)

43. Denise Jendrzejczyk Vega on said:

Happy Birthday Gerry, another year older but another year better than before! Have a great day :)

44. Hello Gerard,

And you make me proud 2 when I saw your smile few months ago on television.
    That was the day you give me a smile on my face.(thanks) ;-)
    So Gerard,
    Happy Birthday to you, and wish you all the best and good luck in your life.
    And that your wishes come true in your life.

Allot of love hugs for you Birthday, kisses Natasja ;-)

45. Cindy Everett on said:

happy birthday gerry as always enjoy it and looking forward to your new works

46. Theresa Ebert on said:

Happy birthday Gerard. Here’s hoping you have a fantastic day!

47. Butterfly on said:

Hi Gerry,
    Happy Birthday!! I hope you are having a wonderful birthday with your loved ones. 43 years old, what a great age, isn’t it? I’ll be 43 on 13th as well, so fellow scorpio have a great day and a glorious year! I do hope you take time to enjoy all you have accomplished and don’t just look at the future but at the present, because that’s what it is ‘a present’!
    Can’t wait to see your new movies, they are not here in NZ yet.

Yo x

48. Gina Iacovetto on said:

Hi Gerry- Wishing you a very happy 43rd birthday and continued success in your amazing career! Haven’t seen “Chasing Mavericks” yet but looking forward to seeing it and can’t wait to see “Playing for Keeps” (which, by the way, opens on my 29th birthday)! I can’t think of a better gift than the gift of your gorgeous face on the big screen! All my love and best wishes on your birthday and the years to come.

49. Henrietta Ferraris on said:

Happy Birthday Gerry, You are and always be my number one since Phantom. I love you…

50. Catherine on said:

Hi Gerry.

Have a great birthday. Do whatever makes you happy

Yours always