06-05-09: Gamer, The Ugly Truth, The Hangover…

Gerard attends a special screening of ‘The Hangover’ hosted by The Cinema Society and Details on June 4 in New York.

The German official site for Gamer has been launched, with a slightly different trailer.  Visit the site now!

More hi-res production photos from The Ugly Truth have been added to the gallery.

7 comments on “06-05-09: Gamer, The Ugly Truth, The Hangover…

1. elizabeth on said:

gerard me quede pasmada por tu nuevo traile de la nueva pelicula ! ya quiero verlaaaaaaaaa !! no hace falta que te diga que sos hermoso porq eso ya lo sabesssssss !!!!! te deseo lo mejor y que seas muy feliz ,es un deseo de una fanatica que te amaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love por siempre besos

2. Joan Walker on said:

Nothing Gerard says shocks me too much anymore. I expect it. That is one of the things I love about him. He is not afraid to say what is on his mind. He is never boring. Noone out there like him and I doubt there ever will be.

3. joan on said:

Oh I love Gerry no matter what get up he’s in and when he tells his tall stories he is even better.

For humor this man is the best. Loved him at the Hangover Premiere, no stuffiness there. Roll on the next film can’t wait.

Luvya Joan (hug).

4. Kathryn Dorff on said:

Much better trailer (i.e. “You are the reason I held on.”).
    YellowRose

5. Scotsfan on said:

can I marry you srsly? I love these updates :D thank you so much for posting.

6. sue grint on said:

as i said on an early response to gerrys photos i think he looks better naturally in his everyday clothes, his casual side, rather than the stuffy suit and tie getups, although he does look very smart, but i prefer the casual look, and the photos at the hangover screening are to die for. i am really looking forward to the ugly truth and gamer, as we have waited so long for them, with all the delays, and we havent seen gerry in anything new since rocknrolla. too long to wait for us fans, but now we are having 2 films in 2 months in the uk.

7. Lilyrose on said:

WOW!! Awesome Photos..Gerry looks fantastic! Can’t wait to see Gamer…Looks fabulous. I’m not really a romcom girl but The Ugly Truth could be good…I’ll be going :) Thanks Admin for all the updates and all the work you do..