10-28-08: Gerard Butler at Savannah Film Festival

Gerard attended the 11th Annual Savannah Film Festival in Savannah, Georgia this week where Malcolm McDowell was honored with a lifetime achievement award. More pictures…

Many thanks to Klaus Roethlisberger for sharing his portrait of Gerard from 2003.  Thanks to Sharon for the find! Larger picture…

Gerard Butler Dot Net RockNRolla Sweepstakes
Don’t forget to enter the Gerard Butler Dot Net RockNRolla Sweepstakes.  Entries will be accepted until November 3!

Have you heard if RockNRolla will be opening in your city this weekend? Leave us a comment and share the info with other fans!

Search and buy your tickets at Fandango and help support GB.Net in the process!!

Fandango - Movie Tickets Online

101 comments on “10-28-08: Gerard Butler at Savannah Film Festival

1. I regret, but in our Kazakhstan it yet was not RokNRolla.

2. Marla Jo on said:

RNR will be showing at Tinseltown in Louisville, Kentucky starting Oct. 31.

3. Buffalo, NY-Rocknrolla opens Oct 31st at the Regal Elmwood Center 16, 2001 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo, NY.

4. RockNRolla will be at 2 theaters in Long Beach, CA – LB Town Center Edwards 26 and Long Beach Marketplace! Enjoy!!

5. Nancy (Meenah) on said:

If I had known Gerry would be in Savannah, I would have gone to the film festival as I did when they had the showing of Dear Frankie. Otherwise, if I want to see RockNRolla, I’d have to go to Atlanta, driving 95,(or get mowed over) on a Friday night, on Halloween. *pout*

6. KarenM on said:

RNR will be playing at both Harkins Bricktown and AMC Quail Springs Mall in Oklahoma City. Yeah!!!!! Makes for a great treat rather than a trick for Halloween.

7. MovieTickets.com now lists RockNRolla as opening this weekend for the following Virginia and Maryland theaters (DC Metro area):

Lee Highway Multiplex Cinemas – 1:35pm, 4:30pm, 7:20pm, 9:55pm, 12:25am

AMC Tysons Corner 16 – 12:15pm, 3:05pm, 5:45pm, 8:20pm, 10:55pm

AMC Potomac Mills 18 – 11:20am, 2:05pm, 4:45pm, 7:30pm, 10:30pm

AMC Hoffman Center 22 – 10:50am, 1:40pm, 4:45pm, 7:30pm, 10:20pm

Landmark Bethesda Row Cinema – 1:20pm, 4:05pm, 6:55pm, 9:40pm

8. Pat Marcum on said:

I posted earlier today that RnR would be on all the Celebration Cinemas in Grand Rapids. I just looked it up and it’s only playing at Celebration North at Knapp and the Beltline starting Friday, 10/31/08.

9. Mary Lou Becker on said:

Rock-N-Rolla will be shown at 2 Wehrenberg theaters here in St. Louis, MO on 10/31. They are Ronnie’s Cinema and St. Charles.

I don’t know about AMC theaters here but will let you know when I find out in the next couple of days..

10. MaryCade Mandus on said:

Just went on the AMC Theater Homepage and found out that “RocknRolla” will be opening at Phipps Plaza in Buckhead [Atlanta, GA] on Friday. Hurray!! Fingers are crossed that it’s not a misprint.

11. YES! RocknRolla is showing at the theater closest to me. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!

12. Debbie on said:

RocknRolla will be at Harkins Southlake Town Center 14 in Southlake, Tx. Woo-Hoo!!!!

13. Monica on said:

Received an email alert from Fandago Theaters earlier today. It will be opening Friday at several theaters around Chicago. Namely – Kerasotes Crown Village Skokie – AMC Loews Streets of Woodfield in Schaumburg – AMC Loews Gardens Skokie at Old Orchard/Westfield Shopping Ctr – Century 12 Evanston Cinearts – Century Stratford Square – Regal Lincolnshire 20 – and AMC Loews Pipers Alley in Old Town. Looks like it also will be at the Classic Cinemas Charlestown Mall in St Charles, Cinemark 7 Bridges in Woodridge, and hopefully at the Muvico in Rosemont (no email confirmation on the last one yet but talked to the manager there 2 wks ago and it seemed like a def possibility). We are all so excited to have so many choices here. Hoping many other states will fare the same. Can’t wait for TGIF and RNR!!!

14. AmytheRed on said:

It’s showing in Cleveland at the Regal Richmond Town Mall starting Friday.

15. Kelly McGarry on said:

Does Anyone know if RockNRolla will be in Utah? I really want to see it… THX.

16. San Diego showings

Friday, October 31, 2008 Tue | Wed | Thu | Fri | Sat | Sun | Mon

Edwards Rancho San Diego Stadium 15 12:40, 3:20, 7:40, 10:20
    Regal Parkway Plaza 18 12:10, 2:50, 5:30, 8:10, 10:50

La Jolla
    AMC La Jolla 12 10:55am, 1:35, 4:20, 7:10, 9:55 AMC SELECT, Special Engagement

San Diego
    UA Horton Plaza 1:35, 4:25, 7:25, 10:15

Vista
    Krikorian MetroPlex 15 at Vista Village 11:30am, 2:10, 4:50, 7:35, 10:10

17. Tambrie on said:

I see that RockNRolla will be opening here in Lexington, Ky this weekend!!!!! I will be there with Hubby in tow!!!

18. I’m hoping RNR will be somewhere in Okla. Does anyone have a clue yet? If not, I see a road trip to Big D in my future!

19. Monserrat Nolla S. on said:

RocknRolla will be seen until December 19 on National Cinemas (CINEPOLIS) in Mexico.

Monse

20. RNR will be in my city!!!!!!!!!!!! Reno and Sparks NV. Yay!!!!! It’s gonna be at all 3 cinemas.

OOOOH I can’t wait. I am hoping I can see it on opening night. I think it would be fun to make it a group effort. I will be searching for tarts in Reno/Sparks area.

Wheeeeeee!!!! Can’t wait!!!

Long live Gerry and his fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Rachel Frantz on said:

RocknRolla will be at the HOYTS cinema at the Carousel Mall in Syracuse, NY and it may be at Shoppingtown Mall and other local area malls. Best Advice is to check the papers in Syracuse on Friday the 31st.

22. Pam F. on said:

Rocknrolla will be playing in Escondido, California. This is in San Diego North county. The poster has been up for a while now and I’ve been lining up my friends. One of them has a son who works at Warner Bros. sound studio and got to hang out with Gerry when he did the voice overs. Said he was a really nice down to earth guy who told him a lot of funny stories while they sat around shooting the breeze.

23. Opening in Rochester, NY on Saturday Nov. 1st. Only showing at 2 theaters so far, Regal Culver Ridge and Cinemark Tinseltown. Cheers

24. Vanessa on said:

Rocknrolla is opening on 10/31 in Plano, Texas and showing at the Angelika Film Center. Yay!

25. katelouise on said:

“RocknRolla” will begin here in Oregon this Friday October 31st!

26. You’ve got to be kidding….RocknRolla is going to be showing in Fargo, ND and not anywhere in Minneapolis!!!!!!!!!!!11

27. Will someone please tell me if RnR will be showing in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area and when? Please!!!

28. Fiona64 on said:

“RocknRolla” is opening in the San Jose area this weekend. Fandango shows times at the Century 20 Great Mall, Century Oakridge, Regal Cinemas in Dublin and more. I’ll probably go Saturday afternoon (Hallowe’en night is a big deal in our neighborhood because my husband decorates the yard, etc.). Let’s get a good turnout for this film and prove that it wasn’t “too British.” :-)

29. Vanessa Perez on said:

It is definitely showing in Houston, TX at least at 2 we know of. Edwards Marquee on Katy Frwy (I-10 West) & Silber, times are 12:30, 3:35, 7:35, & 10:25. Also at Cinemark in Webster just South East of Houston close to Clear Lake showing at 11:00 am, 1:45, 4:30, 7:15, & 10 pm. I am still checking to see if it is playing at any of the other ones in Houston. Let’s get butts in seats, you guys! I will post again once I find any other theaters in Houston.

Let’s get together & RocknRolla!!!

Vanessa

30. marilyn on said:

Correction on my previous post.

I just found out that it will be playing in the capitol Harrisburg Pa. Hurray!

Lyn

31. dawn foster on said:

Rocknrolla will be opening this Friday at the AMC Flatirons Crossing in Westminister, north of Denver, Colorado. This is at Flatirons Mall. Sorry, do not know times. It is also at a Cinemark theatre in Lakewood, south Denver. I am so blessed, this is minutes from my home. They have had a Rocknrolla poster up, at Flatirons, since August!

32. Niki Minadakis on said:

RocknRolla will be at the Regal Pembroke Cinema 8 Movie theatre in Virginia Beach on Friday. Times will be 1:30, 4:20, 7:20 and 10pm.

Hope lots of tarts will come to see it here. Let me know. Hope to see you fill the theatre, if not Friday then Saturday. (times will probably be the same) Location of theatre is
    4554 Virginia Beach Blvd. VB 23462 (Pembroke MaLL)

Let’s all RocknRolla with Gerry!!!

Niki

33. Joanie on said:

Oh, forgot!! I live just outside of Chicago, Il., in a little town called Elgin. I know there is an Elgin in Scotland. I sure wish that was the Elgin I did live in!!!!!
    SORRY for the lack of local!

34. MissDebbieBlue on said:

Rega;Germantown Stadium 14 (Maryland) will be playing RockNRolla starting Oct. 31 – at least through Nov. 6 at 1:30, 4:30, 7:30, 10:45. I’ll be there with hubby – I’m HAPPY.

35. Joanie on said:

I found out last night, that RNR will be at the Woodfield Theaters, but probably not any closer to me than that. It’s a 45 miinute drive. I HATE DRIVING!!!!!! But for the G-Man, I’d drive as long as I have to, as far as I have to to see him on the big screen!!!!!!!!YUMMMMMMMMM!!!

36. Susan F. on said:

OK, now I’m really upset! My son attends SCAD and I didn’t know about this!!!! My whole week is ruined. And although the Arbor Place Mall in Douglasville, GA is showing that they have RockNRolla, apparently they do not. What a bummer week!

37. RnR will be available at cinemas in January here in Lithuania

38. jessie Ramirez on said:

Jessie-RnR is already showing in two theatres in the LA area Archlight Theatres. It will open at the Krikorian theatre in Pico Rivera on Friday…

39. RockNRolla will be at Regal Cinemas October 31st in Eugene, OR! I am blessed!

40. gillianfey on said:

Frederick, MD, at Regal Westview and Fredericktowne Mall, tickets for Regal available through Fandango and at theater, tickets for Frederick Town Mall available at theater. Frederick, for those who aren’t familiar, is in western Maryland.

41. Muvico has it list on-line as a coming soon. But The Tampa theaters don’t have anything list yet for this weekend.

42. Katlyn (kittydanza) on said:

Stamford, CT, Landmark Movies (At Stamford Mall)

43. pamelajane on said:

The only theatre in Illinois is a small theatre in Evanston, which is about an hour and a half drive from my home. I don’t know how the “powers that be” picked that one! :(

44. mjbooklady on said:

RocknRolla will be showing in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    at the AMC Loews Waterfront 22

You can purchase tickets on Fandango.

45. Pandora Heathcoe on said:

not in any of the movie theatres near me! :-(

46. marilyn on said:

Just checked my local theaters around York Pa. and its not opening this week-end here. I’m soo disappointed that i won’t get to see it here!!

I envy those who will get to see it and not have to wait for the DVD to come out.

Lyn

47. amy hood on said:

Wow wish I had known in advance that Gerry was in town Savannah is only 80 miles from me. It wouls have been wonderful to meet him in a small locale without the usual mayhem that follows him. i have been a fan since Timeline and I think he is without a doubt one of the most natually gifted actors of all time.

48. Pat Marcum on said:

I just found out that RocknRolla will start here, in Grand Rapids, Michigan, on Friday 10-31-08. The times are not displayed…as yet! It is being shown at all the Celebration Cinemas in the city.

49. Julianna on said:

RocknRolla will open here in Reno this Friday October 31 in all the Cinemark theaters.

50. Sue Wiese on said:

RockNRolla will be showing at Landmark Theatres in Plaza Frontenac in St. Louis, MO starting 10/31.