12-25-08: Gerard Butler Dot Net Wishes You A Holiday Filled with Peace

Gerard Butler.Net Christmas Candles

We, Angels and Mortals, Believers and Nonbelievers,
Look heavenward and speak the word aloud.
Peace. We look at each other, then into ourselves,
And we say without shyness or apology or hesitation:

Peace, My Brother.
Peace, My Sister.
Peace, My Soul.

-Maya Angelou (excerpt from Amazing Peace)

Many thanks to everyone for the wonderful holiday wishes we have received through comments and email.  May this holiday season find all our visitors safe and surrounded by the ones you love.

You may still send a virtual holiday greeting to Gerard through our 2008 Holiday Guestbook until January 2, 2009.

Happy holidays to everyone!

10 comments on “12-25-08: Gerard Butler Dot Net Wishes You A Holiday Filled with Peace

1. slavica on said:

Dobar dan, Sa zakasnjenjem zelim cestitati, i cestitku upucujem Gerardu Butleru, Sretan Bozic i sve najbolje u Novoj 2010 Godini zeli njegova Slavica<3 P.S Tha Gradh Agam Ort<3

2. slavica on said:

ovu pesmu posvecujem gerardu lubav sa strancem znam sa prvim mrakom ti ces doci u moj san tako svaki dan jedna “decenija”.u snu poznajem tvoje usne kao “med” kao “maline”.osetih te vetar mi donosi miris tela i kose tvoje .meni na dar .oh boze mili ovo je lep san. ti nezno mi sapuces a tvoja prica nestvarna ja uzalud se opirem mamis me “opijas me” i mi tonemo u “geh”opija me “ti si moj “opijum”.zlatan mesec je iznad nas zvezde pokrivaju nas.ovako svako vece postelju nasu spremam tonem u moj “nedosanjan san”–ljubavi moja jedina od moje “krvi”i tvoje stvorena od mojih suza natopljena od mog srca voljena.–cujes li me–. tesko mi je voleti te jos teze mi je zvati se tvojom -tvoja anonimna-. autor davidovic slavica

3. Lisa A. GRIFFIN on said:

This season has brought great sadness by the unexpected loss of my older brother. I do strive to live in the moment and learn from the lessons of others(gerry) that I may go on and my family. In the death of my brother I urge those who choose to drink, to do so with cautious contemplation, and have somone take you to where you need to be. Do not lose a brothe, son, father, and friend to alcohol. Be safe. Be there for your loved ones….

4. May you have the gladness of Christmas
    which is hope;
    The spirit of Christmas
    which is peace;
    The heart of Christmas
    which is love.

Wishing you Wonderful Christmas and
    Happy New Year!
    Lots of love,Leili

5. Maria Noble on said:

Dear Gerry: thank you for the beautiful wishes for all us. I did not know about Maya Angelou. Hope a great 2009 to you and God bless you everyday. Maria, from Argentina.

6. G.B.net,

What a beautiful poem that touches the heart of all of us. May you and those you love have peace and be safe also.

Tammy

7. Marina Mormul' on said:

Dear Gerry! I from the bottom of the heart wish to congratulate you with coming 2009 year! I wish to wish you besides successes in work, to find the happiness, after all this main thing in a life, and you have deserved on the slice of happiness!!! Good luck, love both all the most light to you and your family in New year!!! =)

8. Kathryn P. Dorff on said:

What a beautiful wish for all. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
    And may the blessing of joy and PEACE be with you all.

9. Cristina on said:

To my unknown but dearest friends:
    My brothers
    My sisters
    My souls
    Peace and love for you too, together in our admiration to our dear Gerry.
    Thanks for your good wishes, I wish for you all the best too, in Christmas and New year.
    Greetings