10-13-09: Gerard’s SNL Promo Now Online

Gerard Butler’s Saturday Night Live promo is now online at NBC.com.   Click the image or watch below!!

banner-nbc

Leave us a comment to show your support for Gerard!!

118 comments on “10-13-09: Gerard’s SNL Promo Now Online

1. Myriel on said:

Gerry You will do great like always. Just be yourself and I know you always be number 1!!!

Love ya

2. Just saw Law Abiding Citizen, awesome, intense. Looking forward to your SNL performance!

P.S. you know

3. Frances Carlson on said:

WOOT! WOOT! No longer are we wondering, “where in the world is Gerry now”?

He’s on TOP OF THE WORLD!! You did it Gerry, CONGRATULATIONS! and all my love and prayers.

Your devoted Tart, Frances

4. I will be watching and recording Gerry’s appearance on SNL tonight. ‘Can’t wait.

5. Nancy Cosentino on said:

Can’t wait to see you. I’m sure you’ll do great!

6. Can’t wait to see the show! Break a leg & have fun! alicia

7. Terryc (Audience Angel) on said:

Whoo-hoo, Gerry! Go for it! You will be awesome on SNL. I cannot wait. With your humor and charm you are the perfect choice to host. This is going to be so much fun! Break a leg!

Hugs,
    Terry

8. Lumen C on said:

You are a great performer ! SNL will be a blast for everybody. More power to you.

9. Gerry, I know you’re going to be wonderful and funny. Don’t be nervous. You are naturally funny and charming. Just have fun with it, see yourself succeeding and there’s no way you won’t be anything but perfect. I’ll be watching and rooting for you all the way! Knock ‘em dead!

10. Shirley Bishai on said:

Sooooooooooooooo looking forward to Jerry’s appearance on SNL!!! What a treat it will be to see him share his comical side as well as hear him sing. Much success to him this weekend on SNL and his movie release, “Law Abiding Citizen”.

Best of Luck,

Shirley from Grosse Pointe, Michigan

11. Texas Gramma on said:

Gerry, wishing you the very best of luck on SNL! We know you will be fabulous. Just relax and have fun! There is absolutely nothing you can’t do when you put your mind to it, Big Guy, and you know you have us to support you while you are doing it!
    Suzie

12. Great another chance to watch There Ger-red be his amazing self, isn’t it great the way he is so natural, he is so unfake, so himself and he gets this look on his face like did I say something??? Anyway you are adorable and cannot wait to see you AGAIN!!! Mary

13. Bridge on said:

Good luck Gerry – not that you’ll need any
    Have a great night and enjoy it – i’m sure we will :)

Luv ya x

14. Denise on said:

Gerry you have a great sense of humor, can not wait to really see your comic side let loose on SNL. Best Wishes, I will I could be there.

theDenise

15. Carolyn Moses on said:

I can’t wait to see SNL Saturday night… I haven’t watched the show in years but when I heard Gerard Butler was going to hoast, I knew I wouldn’t miss it! He was so cute on Bonnie Hunt’s show today. I’ve been a big fan of Butler since 2003 and I have most of his movies… including Attila which I had to con out of of local Blockbuster because it wasn’t for sale. (I worked a deal with the manager to pay for the movie plus rental fees for one week – I didn’t care how much it cost me… I paid $34 for “Dear Frankie” at a local book store…. is that a fan? for you.) I am going to see “Law Abiding Citizen tonight. Carolyn in New Smyrna Beach, Florida.

16. Domsmom on said:

Way to go Gerry!! Good luck on SNL – We’ll be watching!! Your long-time fans are proud of all your accomplishments. Have fun!

17. Break a leg, knock’em dead, just be yourself and have fun!

18. Law Abiding Cop from Russia on said:

Gerry,
    Please, accept sincere congratulations from Moscow. I cannot watch SNL on-line, but I hope to do it later. Your Russian fans are sure, that all will be perfectly. You are our number one.

Thank you very much for all and good luck.

19. BRENDA STARR GRIFFIN on said:

GERARD … I knew that you had to be on SNL ,sooner or later . You will be the best host ever . Can’t wait to see you, have fun with it . Your fan and CA friend BRENDA STARR*

20. Angela Sparks on said:

Lovvee you…you are the best and will do awesome!!!!

21. Kathie on said:

Gerry, Have a great time on SNL, If we were not having a storm I’d come in person
    to support you as you walked in, but the storm will keep me home under my Scottish
    Tartan blanket, with a cup of tea, looking forward to seeing you and spending
    Saturday night with you…. A Fan always.

22. TWIN TARTS on said:

GERRY , JUST BE YOURSELF !!!! YOU’RE SOOOO FUNNY .

23. Justine on said:

We are going to NYC for this weekend and we wanted to take into SNL but it is so difficult to get any info on tickets so we are going to wing it and hope to see Gerry. Add bonus Shakira is singing my husband LOVES her. So we hit a double wammy. Hope to see you soon Gerry :-)

24. Hey Gerry,

You will do great on SNL. I can’t wait to see it! I will have to work this weekend, but I’m gonna try my best to catch it. Hopefully, my patients will be asleep then! Good Luck on SNL and with LAC! Can’t wait to see both!
    Love ya!
    Laura

25. Cyndee on said:

Hey Gerry!

You always, always, always have my support! I will be turning on SNL and all the other TV shows you are on this week. And of course, we are going to Law Abiding Citizen on Friday!

You are the best, and if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have all this beautiful art in my life. You’ve taught me about art and shown me how art enriches all our lives. An exquisite performance, a favorite song, an amazing painting, each can give moments of joy that fill mind and body. Because of you I’m more open to the exciting art and artists in the world around me. But of course for me, you are the first, the numero uno artist in my life. I owe you so much, thank you.

Cynthia

26. Sherry on said:

Gerry, you will be AMAZING on SNL. With your charm and wonderful sense of humor, how can you miss. I can’t wait! Love you!!

27. Gerard, you’re stage-bred, and you’re a great comedian! Go for it on SNL!!!!You remind me a little of Michael Landon in that he was handsome, brilliant, creative, and very funny with quick quips. Show ‘em what you’ve got!!! We’re all behind you!!!!! This is the perfect place to show more Americans what our beloved Scot is made of…charisma, talent, and a wacky sense of humor. All of us love watching you in all of your elements: interviews, joke-telling, premierees, movies, and even appearances in promos. We cannot seem to get enough of your vibes!!! Synchronicity, baby!!!! You’re now at the right time and place to rock universally!!! You’re fantastic!!! This will be great fun to see you “live” after we all go to LAC on Friday night…On Saturday, we get to see you in your milieu!!! Go, Gerry! We love ya!

28. Kelly Ross on said:

Can’t wait for this weekend. Today is my birthday. Gift to myself, SNL on Saturday Night, and LAC on Sunday afternoon! Gerry all weekend, can it get any better than that? I think not….

29. marina garner on said:

jerard butler rock send him kisses in jay leno show while he was there hotest man alive he look back at me and told me”i love U” cant forget he will do the best and can’t wait till i see it love u gerry.

30. I am looking forward to watching SNL with Gerry as host!

31. Deborah Ann on said:

Gerard – Hosting SNL

Now this will be BIBLICAL, beyond your’ Imagination.

Bravo Gerry.

32. Roberta on said:

I got my DVR set to catch you on Sat. just in case I can’t be there. I’m really looking forward to
    this weekend. So many talk shows, too. I have 2 sons born in Nov. Nov. 30, 20 yrs, Nov.23, 43
    yrs. and I’m about the same age as your Mom. So I think of you as my son also. I’ve loved all your movies. I’ll see LAC this Friday. I loved Gamer and Ugly truth. You will be great on SNL.

Two thumbs up!

33. Lorna Doone on said:

I have wanted Gerry to host SNL from years back. With his wonderful sense of humor, he is bound to be good!! This is a dream come true for me. I’m so glad he is finally getting the recognition he deserves!!!

34. barb campbell on said:

I have got every dvd i can find of gerrys, crazy about the guy

35. Karen Ball on said:

Gerry,Saturday Night Live was made for you.You will be fantastic.With you as host ,the ratings will go through the roof.All of your fans have been waiting for this for years.
    See you Saturday Night
    Karen (Toronto,Canada)

36. Knock them dead Gerry!!!! I’ve been waiting for this day to arrive and I know you’ll be awesome.

37. Karen5150 on said:

I can’t wait for this!! He is going to be awesome! This is a perfect show for him to show all sides of his personality.

38. Sparky on said:

You will nail it Gerry! No doubts about it. Have a fantastic time, and enjoy every minute. You’ve definitely earned it. ;)
    No offense to the great SNL cast, but personally I think, you’ll be the funniest one there. Best of luck in this, as in all that you do.

39. Enjoy the journey and as they say in showbiz “break a leg”. This is definately a GB weekend

40. Kathryn Dorff on said:

I liked that you introduced yourself as “Jarred” so people can hear
    how YOU say it, and perhaps eventually people will catch on! LOL
    Can hardly wait to see what you will be up to that night.
    YellowRose

41. I sure he will be outstanding, as all his work!!!!!!!! He has the right rhythm in comedy, I will be waiting for its transmition in Mexico in cable.

As I am waiting for Gamer and LAC, great trailers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If someone knows something about when are going to be shown in Mexico City, please let me know.

Great work girls !!!!

Regards

42. Kristine on said:

Gerry you asked for support from us your “girlies” on Craig and Leno!! Well, you got it baby 100%. You are gonna be fantastic on SNL with your sense of humor and your general firey personality everyone is going to love you! I will be watching!!! YOU know there will Tarts/Gals in the audience to cheer you on! Your are going to shine!

Good Luck! (not that you need it!)
    Love you
    Kristine

43. Kelly Rivera on said:

It’s killing me that I will be on a camping trip this weekend but I am having it taped by my sister so I can see it once I’m home on Sunday, I am so excited about Gerard hosting because there seriously cannot be anyone better to host. Good Luck, although you won;t need it because I know it will be nothing short of HILARIOUS!!!

44. FOXYMORON on said:

Another show from the USA I won’t get to see here in Australia!!!! I love Gerards’ interviews – he’s naturally funny… SNL should be a riot…. and hope I get to see some of it sometime..

Thank goodness for the wonderful people from GB.NET who post links and keep me up to date so I can see most of Gerards’ interviews, you are wonderful I appreciate all your work..

45. SHORTHAIRGIRL FROM THE BOUNTY(NJ RACETRACK SCENE) on said:

I’M AN EXTRA AND I’VE SEEN YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME IN NJ IN JULY ’09 WHEN YOU WERE SHOOTING “THE BOUNTY”, NAMELY THE RACE TRACK SCENE. ALTHOUGH I STARED AT YOU ALL DAY (I HAVE SHORT HAIR, A PAIR OF GLASSES AND AN EASTER EUROPEAN ACCENT), I HAD NO IDEA WHO YOU WERE AT ALL. I WANT TO APOLOGIZE FOR THAT AND I HARDLY WAIT TO SEE YOU ON TV SATURDAY NIGHT. I’VE MANAGED TO SEE ONLY 2 OF YOUR MOVIES, BUT I’VE SEEN ALL OF YOUR APEARANCES ON TV ON YOUTUBE. YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR CHANGED SOMETHING IN ME AND I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR THAT. KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING BECAUSE YOU MAKE AT LEAST ONE PERSON HAPPY. HOPE TO SEE IN NYC.

MAGDALENA

PS: I KNOW YOU ARE NERVOUS FOR SATURDAY, BUT YOU ARE A PRO SO YOU WILL BE GREAT!

46. Cravin on said:

Just being you, brings so much happiness to so many, you will do GREAT! Have fun and enjoy.

47. Cristina on said:

Gerard:
    I couldn`t watch you last movies, they haven`t come yet to my country, but I`m sure they are great, as everything you do. however as I have told before I prefer your action movies instead of comedies, and of course, musicals like your unforgetable “Phantom” the movie that remains forever in the heart of your fans.
    Love
    Cristina

48. Gerry, don’t worry, you’ll be perfect on SNL. I’m sure you’ll make us laugh until we’re blue in the face, or until we’ll need to excuse ourselves to the nearest restroom. Just have a blast, and show everyone how funny and talented you really are. And remember, you’d know you’re not human if you don’t get nervous. There’s already millions out there who are supporting you. I make a million and one. :)

Mandy

49. Kathy V. on said:

I will be seeing you Gerry, Friday in LAC and Saturday on SNL. I can’t wait for both. You will be great on SNL, I have my entire family lined up to watch you. You have a natural talent for comedy so I know I will enjoy every minute you are on. Good luck and enjoy!! DON’T BE NERVOUS, you will be GREAT and HAVE FUN!!!!

50. Amanda on said:

Gerry I am completely confident that you will do an outstanding job and blow us all away! Good Luck, I’ll be watching and supporting you all the way!!